Monday 16 March 2015

Evaluation Question 4-Who Would Be The Audience For Your Media Product?




 

Films that my  Male Film target audience enjoys


Marvel series
American sniper
inception
Woman in Black

Hobbies that my target audience enjoys
Rugby
Football
films



TV that my target audience enjoys

Top Gear
Brooklyn 99
MOTD
Rugby league show



Music that my target audience enjoys:

Pop such as
Kanye west
Two chains
Professor Green

 

Films that my female target audience enjoys


Woman in black
50 Shades of grey
Pulp fiction
Hobbies that my target audience enjoys

Jogging
Films
music

TV that my target audience enjoys

Vampire diaries
Teen wolf
Game of thrones
Breaking bad

Music that my target audience enjoys

Taylor swift
Sam Smith
Megan Trainor
Beyoncé



My target audience would watch my film because the conventions of my film will attract my target audience and increase the interest for him/her into my film as it relates to what my target audience prefers.  Thrillers attract my target audience as the tension and adrenaline created from the film is suitable for an exciting time with friends interested in this genre.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment